Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Well this was my first Mother's Day as a Mom of 3. As a reward, I got my Mother's ring from my family which I love! I also got breakfast in bed, I worked out, enjoyed taking a nice, long bath, drank some Bud Light Lime, and ordered Olive Garden to go. It was a perfect day.

Miss Fiona can now roll from belly-to-back and back-to-belly. She practices her new moves in her crib at night and woke us up at 5Am this morning when she got stuck up against the side rail and got very frustrated. I was really looking forward to only having 2 out of 3 kids mobile, but it seems Fiona is working hard trying to keep up with her sisters. I will enjoy this last bit of peace while I can. I can't imagine what it will be like once I have 3 kids running around. I think I'll just keep tripping Fiona to discourage her from walking someday. ;)
Claudia's pride and joy: her sandtable.



Smelling my lilacs.
Crushing my lilacs. I don't even know why I'm going to plant annuals this year.
I think this is our 1st family pic. Although 2 are watching the TV and one is looking as another's back.
So I got brave and wanted my 1st ever pic of me with all 3 of my girls. It didn't go as I'd hoped...
Cue the Bud Light Lime...

1 comment:

Nana said...

The girls are all full of energy. Wait until Fi is crawling. Look out. The ring is pretty. I can't wait to see them next weekend.