Monday, January 26, 2009

Go Steelers!!!

Yeah, that's right. It's that time again. While I'm totally stoked that the Steelers have made it to another Superbowl, the memories of just how often the subject was covered back in 2006 on our local news was nauseating. It's all people eat, sleep, and breathe for. I haven't watched ANY news whatsoever since last Sunday and have come to find I've missed out on news that we're supposed to get a snowstorm this week. That's what I get, I guess.




The news around here is that was are planning a 3rd birthday party. *Sob* Claudia settled on Dora so she and I went and picked up all the decorations on Saturday. We made a day of it, just her and I shopping. She really was such a trooper and even had more patience with me than my husband when it comes to me mulling and obsessing over things to buy. She rode her very 1st escalator herself (well, holding my hand) and screamed in the middle of Kohl's...'I LOVE THESE STAIRS!!!' She's such a riot. She even tried on some clothes for me and totally modeled in front of the mirror. She's my little buddy and she's growing up too fast.




Amelia turned 10 months on Saturday. Double digits! Woo! She still just army crawls and is on the verge of learning how to cruise. I think she's working on teeth #3 and 4 which hasn't been kind to anyone in this house. Why can't children be born with a full mouth of teeth? Her favorite things lately are tormenting Claudia and sucking on the bathroom floor. Yum!




When it gets quiet, this is how I find them:



She put it on all by herself...thus the Ward on the front.

Dora yogurt, or beer. Hmmm...

CHeese!

The Steeler hat that Claudia made at school, and Amelia wondering what the heck it is.



Some cute pics from our Gymboree try-on session tonight.

A sure way to cope with the winter blahs...shop for a bathing suit for your cute kid.















3 comments:

Nana said...

More great pics. Amelia really looked happy with the yogurt/beer decision. Claudia is the perfect model and the bathing suit and hat is the most adorable thing I have seen. I love it.

Love, Nana

Erin, Rob and Holden said...

I'm right there with you, full mouth of teeth at birth and shopping for summer clothes to break the winter blues while our parents are getting ready to sail the seas...AMEN!

Diane said...

Again, thanks for sending along the wonderful smiles from your happy girls/ Just love the pose in the bathing suit and great hat. Spring will be here before you know it. Love to all, Aunt Diane